MisterrKain/RatedRForRise's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Kain, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Kain

Kain New Member

1) What's your IGN? MisterrKain (Previously RatedRForRise)
    2) What is your discord name? Kain#1830
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? Survival
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? Intermediate. I'm still learning a thing, but most of my knowledge lies within EE and I've been branching out more and more.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? Usually, it's fair to break it up with warnings first. If that's successful, then I would most likely reach out to them and ask if they would like to talk over Discord with a mediator to lessen further confrontations. If warns don't end up working, I would give them a 10-minute mute and have them not sharing communication towards each other. If this does continue, punishments go up in time, if necessary, a kick and/or ban depending on the severity.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? First, confrontation. I would attempt to find out if this was intentional or by mistake, it's usually easy to figure out. If it's out of malice, I would punish them accordingly. If it was a mistake, then I will verbally/textually warn them.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? Honestly, I wouldn't think that much. If anything, honesty and leadership. I never fail to attempt to help other people out and to guide them into better areas. I don't like just punishing people for the sake of it, I want to actually help the person out in any way I can. I'm the kind of person who would want to change someone who came here in malice to become a full-time player. Most people just need a friend and some patience, really.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? So far, out of this week, I think I've entered around 50 hours. I plan on staying around for quite a long time.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? I'm a full-time university student, so during September and onwards, my playtime will significantly drop, but still enough to input a lot of hours. My birthday is also in 4 days ;)
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there is staff on at all times)? AST/ADT and I get on at 5PM and stay on for around 10+ hours.