Skewtorprint's Helper App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by skittlesboy, Jul 3, 2019.

1. skittlesboy

skittlesboy New Member

1) Whats your IGN? Skewtorprint
    2) What is your discord name? scooterprint#4669
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? Survival
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? Ever Growing, but average/slightly above average.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? I would tell them to both cool it, then Ask them questions privately to figure out what the issue is, then take the appropriate steps to resolve the issue.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? I would follow the procedure(s) laid out by the administrators/server owner.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? The ability to lose my diamond helmet when in fact it is on my head.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? Too many.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? My base is full of quarries that have had dirt put over them and made to look natural. Be very careful while digging.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? Central Time, Pretty much any time I'm awake.

2. scooterprint

scooterprint New Member

Hey, Big thanks for posting this for me. I was having issues with my account confirmation, and finally managed to get it working thanks to DwarfySam on discord.
    If you would Like me to re-post this on my account, I can. Just let me know.
    Thanks again!