TemzpR's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TemzpR, Sep 6, 2019.

1. TemzpR

TemzpR New Member

1) Whats your IGN?

TemzpR (Tommy)

2) What is your discord name?

Temzelder#6803

3) Which server do you primarily play on?

Complex-Gaming Survival

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?

My knowledge of Tekkit Classic is improving every day, learning off of other players and learning from my own mistakes for that matter. I’m not going to sit here and say I’m the best Tekkit player of all time, nor am I going to say I know everything about it because I’m not and I feel that honesty will get you further. So a lot of the things Tekkit has to offer, I haven’t tried yet, such as Computer Craft. But also, I am trying my best to understand each mod pack and my knowledge is becoming more and more every time I play Tekkit. I have helped a lot of players since I started playing on some of their builds and I strive to learn. But overall, I would say my knowledge is good and I feel I could be a big help to Complex’s Staff team.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?

With me being 22 years of age, obviously maturity within my role and duty as a staff member, I feel it is my responsibility to keep the community friendly and happy for the best Tekkit experience to other players, I would first start off by analysing the situation, I want to see what actually caused this upset to happen, once that has been found, I would then ask the player who started as to what the issue is, once the player has argued his side to me, I would then go to the other player and let him argue his side of the story. I would then calm the situation. I would then depending on how the players spoke to me tell them both to stop before I take further action. If the players start to be aggressive and insulting towards me, I would then issue a warning.

Again, I’m not going to lie and say I haven’t ever argued with someone on Minecraft multiplayer, or even complex for that matter, because I have. And if anyone says they haven’t, it’s a lie. Everyone gets frustrated, some more than others.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?

I would tell a higher individual from the Complex staff team and give the correct discipline depending on the circumstance and what rules they have broken. Truly however, I question that a player would be sufficiently stupid to continually defy the norms on a server. Generally as said before I would inform a higher individual from staff and give the right discipline. In the event that I wasn't or don't know of which discipline I should give them then I would utilize my own particular judgment which makes me perfect as a staff member as my judgment originates from past experience. Also, since I have past staff encounter I can deal with circumstances which happen frequently which numerous other staff may not react well to.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?

I love Tekkit, I enjoy playing on the Complex-Gaming server. This is the only Tekkit server I’ve played for over a year now. I try to bring happiness to other players to make their experience just as good, if not better than mine. I love helping people and meeting new people, I’m mature and I respect people who respect me, I am a strong believer of the saying ‘Treat people the way you’d like to be treated in return’. I have shied away from applying due to not feeling up to it or making myself look stupid, I have bit the bullet in applying and I will give anything a shot. If I fail, I try again until I reach my goal. That’s one of the key feature I stand, I will not give up easily and I will make sure the community runs smooth and I will strive that little bit more to make sure people on the complex gaming servers are happy.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?

I’m on at least once per day, this could be for 2 hours or it could be for 10 hours, this is why I feel I need to apply for Helper as it gives me reason and would make me feel part of a team.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?

A little about myself – My names Tom, I’m 22 years old and I live in the UK. My occupation is a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer/Fitter in the Glass manufacturing industry. I have done this since I was 16 years of age, starting as an Apprentice then working my way up the ladder, I had my interview on Monday to become the Plant engineering Mechanical Manager. I have a strong knowledge of engineering and how mechanisms work. I strive off of learning, I have a degree in engineering which I accomplished whilst being an Apprentice.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?

UK time (UTC+00:00)

I look forward to hearing from you, and thank you for your time and patience reading my application.

-TemzpR