Tekkit Forums currently browsing
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Tekkit Forums

datpeen84 Ban Appeal

datpeen84

Hello!

My name is Jaden, also known as Datpeen84. I was banned approximately 4 minutes ago (date 07/09/2019).

My older brother Chris (kurotorvus) was banned. I played on this server a lil bit a long time ago (maybe seven or eight months). I was mistaken AS kurotorvus. He lives in university and thats why I was able to join without getting banned. I don't know exactly why he was banned (probably being an asshole) but I feel as if I was unfairly mistaken as him. I just wanted to play with my friend on tekkit. I don't understand why there would be any proof regarding as to how I could be kurotorvus, and I think the innocent until proven guilty applies here. I am not trying to cause trouble. I haven't played a serious tekkit classic run in years and would love to return to the only populated and respectable server on the tekkit classic server list. I was talking to the admin killer during the time of question. I asked my brother where his old city was so I can get a fast start. He said the town was called Bool City or something and that it should be unprotected. He told me to ask in chat if it still existed, where I was then accused of being my brother and his friend. His friend was who I wanted to play with.

Again, I see how there is no proof that I am kurotorvus. I share no ip. No in game name. I don't understand is all. I will hope that you see me a chance in just playing a simple game with the privilege of enjoying a strong community.

Thank you,
Jaden (datpeen84)
:)

XDKTC

Server Manager
Staff member
Hello!

My name is Jaden, also known as Datpeen84. I was banned approximately 4 minutes ago (date 07/09/2019).

My older brother Chris (kurotorvus) was banned. I played on this server a lil bit a long time ago (maybe seven or eight months). I was mistaken AS kurotorvus. He lives in university and thats why I was able to join without getting banned. I don't know exactly why he was banned (probably being an asshole) but I feel as if I was unfairly mistaken as him. I just wanted to play with my friend on tekkit. I don't understand why there would be any proof regarding as to how I could be kurotorvus, and I think the innocent until proven guilty applies here. I am not trying to cause trouble. I haven't played a serious tekkit classic run in years and would love to return to the only populated and respectable server on the tekkit classic server list. I was talking to the admin killer during the time of question. I asked my brother where his old city was so I can get a fast start. He said the town was called Bool City or something and that it should be unprotected. He told me to ask in chat if it still existed, where I was then accused of being my brother and his friend. His friend was who I wanted to play with.

Again, I see how there is no proof that I am kurotorvus. I share no ip. No in game name. I don't understand is all. I will hope that you see me a chance in just playing a simple game with the privilege of enjoying a strong community.

Thank you,
Jaden (datpeen84)
:)
mistaken for your brother ? funny you are using the exact same account.