Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Tekkit Forums

Eliteassassin37's staff application

Eliteassassin37

1) Whats your IGN? - Eliteassassin37

2) What is your discord name? - redderfry#8539

3) Which server do you primarily play on? Tekkit classic

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? - I know pretty much everything

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? First, of course, I would warn them to stop and bring it into their private messages. However if they continue after the warning, I would ban them for breaking various rules.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? First I would warn them via private messages to stop. Then i would kick them, giving them their last warning. After that I would ban them for however long depending on the rule they break.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? I like to think I do bring a positive, outgoing, mature, and helpful attitude and personality to the server. And I get a long with everyone. I've also been staff on multiple other communities and I have alot of experience.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? around 50 hours a week

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? I have basically no life and spend it on this tekkit classic server. I'm always trying to help out new players and I do my best.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? Eastern timezone