Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Tekkit Forums

JordanRodriguez's Staff Application

JordanRodriguez

1) Whats your IGN? mikeyh799
2) What is your discord name? JordanRodriguez#1263
3) Which server do you primarily play on? I play on Factions and Survival, I usually play on factions but have been leaning more towards survival.
4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? Pretty in depth, I just got back into playing it but I have been playing Tekkit Classic for about 4-5 years.
5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? I would put myself in the situation by telling them to either take it to PMs or I can mute both of them if they do not stop. Arguing hogs the chat and really nobody wants to listen to it.
6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? I would probably bring it to a higher admin since I would probably be just a helper/mod and explain to them what this person has been doing, requesting a ban or telling the higher admin why I believe he should be banned.
7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? I have been moderating and helping servers since I was like nine. I play on several different games and have a ton of experience with moderating. Now, I will not be here forever probably one a year since I am going into the Army in January but I do have a lot of maturity and experience.
8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? Probably 3-5 a day.
9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? No, not really. I am on a lot thats about it.
10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? Eastern, Could be anywhere between 8AM-10PM