Vanilla Forums click to switch

Tekkit Forums

Overington10's Staff Application

Overington10

1) Whats your IGN?
- Overington10 (OverCorp is the nick)

2) What is your discord name?

- mvinaround #8427

3) Which server do you primarily play on?
Survival

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?

Been playing the modpack for years, used to run tekkit servers over the past 7 years...

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?

ask them both to calm down and stop. if they continue 1 more warning, and a 3rd time it'll be a mute. If they continue or try to /msg while muted, then citation.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?

Ask if they have read the rules, tp them to the spawn area, if they continue then possibly a tempban.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
Im usually online while other staff and helpers are sleeping or away, and I like to help other players on the server with learning how the modpack works if they are new or confused. I enjoy engaging in chat with others as its a community after all...

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
Well according to playtime the past week I've been online 1d 17h. So usually a few hours every evening.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?

I am a long term player, have been playing on and off of this server for almost 2 years now and have donated in the past.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?

well I'm UK timezone, so GMT, or UTC+1