Vanilla Forums click to switch

Tekkit Forums

Pearidotty's staff application

Pearidotty

1) Whats your IGN?
Pearidotty
2) What is your discord name?
Goodgirlnatsuki#6623
3) Which server do you primarily play on?
Tekkit Classic Survival
4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?
Had this Minecraft account since 2010, and am well seasoned in Tekkit Classic
5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
I would first try to talk them down and see what the real issue is, and if it doesn't work and they continue to fight, I would mute them both temporarily and tell them until they work it out they will stay muted. There is no need for unfriendly behavior.
6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
Start with a warning, then a more serious warning plus muting them. If this doesn't stop them, escalate it to a temporary ban, and if that also fails, a perma-ban. If they appeal and apologize, we could consider unbanning. If it persists even after that, perma-ban.
7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
Many of my friends say I'm funny and enjoy being around me, so on top of creating a friendly environment and making people feel welcome, I also know when things stop just being fun, and need to start being serious. If people aren't being malicious, I see no reason to be malicious to them.
8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
I just recently started playing Complex, but the last Tekkit Classic server I played on I was on almost everyday for a few hours. This server should be no different.
9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
I had a Super Mario Maker 2 world record for about 27 minutes, and some guy took it from me by a millisecond. If I wasn't such a nice girl, I would have invited him to get destroyed on Smash Ultimate.
10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
I live in Eastern Standard timezone, and am normally on between 3 pm and 2 am.