Qaudeca's Apllication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quadeca

1) Whats your IGN? Wonker_3000
2) What is your discord name?Quadeca#8487
3) Which server do you primarily play on? Survival
4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? Good
5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? I would talk to the 2 players and suggest to deal with the issue over Discord (if they have it). That way the main chat would not be overflowed with the constant messages between the 2 players and I. I would then have the players explain what the issue is and see if it is something that I can fix myself. If not, I would get someone online who could (if someone’s claim is too close or something else a higher up staff could do).
6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?It would depend on the history of this player. If they are someone who has a big history of constantly breaking rules and knows that they break the rules, then I would warn them about the possible consequences, like kicking them or banning them, and if it escalated, I would get someone on who could do these. If it is someone who does not know that they are breaking the rules, then I would explain the rules and which ones they are breaking.
7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? I would say that I bring maturity and a different point of view to this community. Another thing that I bring to the community is my in real life job history, especially in Guest Service, so I both know how and love to help people.
8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? i am old enough to be staff and have a high enough level of maturity
10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? im on everyday on dsicord and tekkit and i can do 25+ hours a week but it can depend about work ending at 5 and getting home bout 5:45 but i can be on everyday and i am BST and im close to london

XDKTC

Server Manager
Staff member
Denied
Reason : disrespecting those who chose to donate along with inapproiate chat subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.