Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums currently browsing
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Tekkit Forums

Reeeeeetard's Staff Application

1) What's your IGN?
reeeeeetard, Yes it's not exactly an ideal name but hey was funny at the time lol.

2) What is your discord name?
olliestrees#7263

3) Which server do you primarily play on?
Factions mostly, but am going to start on the survival server due to the fear of being raided on factions haha.

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?
I have a moderate/expert understanding of the modpacks used in tekkit, have been playing around and experimenting all sorts of different concepts and ideas since about 4 years ago when I was 12, I have always been interested in how mechanics and general physics concepts work, simply knowing that something works isn't good enough for me, I take my time to know how and why things work in order to gain a better understanding of the things I love to do!

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
As this is generally a case by case situation, depending on the severity of the situation and how long this has been going for, a general warning would come first, then if this continues between the two then a temporary mute would be in order. For how long would entirely depend on the severity of the situation.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
If I was aware of this, a warning would be issued to the player and depending on what rules have been broken, strict observation of the player for a certain time period could also be used. If this continues to happen, a temporary ban would be in place for X amount of days depending on what rules have been broken and how it has impacted the server. If the player continues to re-break the rules once his temporary ban has finished a permanent ban would be issued immediately.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
Over my roughly 6 years of Minecraft experience, I have been staff on a few servers, 3 or 4 to be precise and have also been the founder and owner of my very own Vanilla factions server, which was indeed a successful server with roughly 30+ players actively playing at any given time. Making sure the community is happy is so important as part of staffing a server, as without a happy community there is no community. One thing I am very pleasantly surprised about is the general happiness and friendliness of the entire Complex network, where ever you go someone is willing to help you out or just generally spend more time with you on the server whether this is factions or survival. I hugely appreciate this factor when it comes to servers and this is why I'm passionate about joining the team, I want this community yo thrive and become stay the awesome way it is today.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
I roughly spend around 12+ hours on the server every day, and if needed can spend more time on the server if a certain situation arises.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
Everything necessary is already in my application but I'm open to any questions. :)
10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
NZST