Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums currently browsing
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Tekkit Forums

EE Bugs

Hey gang, I'm a long time player of Tekkit but new to the server so I'd like to help out! I'm well versed in Equivalent Exchange 1 & 2, and I have noticed some issues with how some of the items work on the Survival server. These are the ones I have noticed so far:

• Red Matter Pickaxe - Setting the pickaxe to cut x3 wide or long (any way except 'default'), results in those blocks being placed in a Loot Ball. The loot balls dont seem to despawn and you are unable to pick them up. In addition, harvesting a node with right-click, results in the entire node being destroyed, not mined.
  • Void Ring / Gem of Eternal Density - DO NOT USE - Using the ring will consume EMC items and give you nothing in return, instead of working properly.
  • Klein Stars - Using the Destruction Catalyst and Swiftwolf's Rending Gale, I've noticed the EMC values not decreasing on my Klein Stars, even with that being the only EMC storing device in my inventory.
  • Destruction Catalyst - Sometimes doesn't delete blocks and triggers cooldown timer. (25 sec), even with charged EMC sources in inventory.

If I notice any more, I will be sure to add them to the list. Some of these could simply conflict with the server settings (such as placing pedestals + items), and if so, I have been unable to find an answer on the site or in game.