Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums currently browsing
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Tekkit Forums

Some Stole my stuff on survival

bedyr

Hey, so im fairly new here but i thought we wasnt allowed to take other peoples things? if thats correct i logged in today to find alot of my stuff missing/stolen

Joe

Taking stuff from unclaimed houses is allowed if there is no claim within 20 blocks radius. This means it is allowed to take stuff as long as its unclaimed and there is not a claim within a 20 block radius.

Sorry for the late response

Admin Joe

Joe

Send me your ign,home(where griefed) and what server it happend on. Then I will take a look :)

Regards,

Admin Joe

bedyr

my ign is bedyr. The coords are -7221, -6744, 101 on the survival server. we have just moved locations tho so the claim has been abandoned. I am currently in game if u need to talk. Thanks

PurpleOverwatch

Hey Bedyr, would you please list the items you lost here, and Joe will be able to replace them for you into your inventory.
Cheers Purple

bedyr

Hey, sorry about the slow reply been working. i can only remember a few of the main things like 1hv solar, 1 mfsu, 1 hv transformer, 6 mfe's 5 bluelectric solar and 2 bluelectric battery boxes, the cables ect i dont know how much were taken so these are just the main things. Thanks