Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Tekkit Forums

Speqtral Staff App [Worth Viewing] <3

Speqtral

1) Whats your IGN?- Speqtral
2) What is your discord name? - FNWC Winner#1796
3) Which server do you primarily play on?- Survival
4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?- Relearning, took a break from games but got quite a bit of knowledge.
5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?- attempt to solve the issue, and calm the players Down.
6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?- First i would warn them, if they keep saying bad stuff they would get muted for some time. if the player is harrasing or Threatens another player then mute - temp ban - ban.
7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?- I have previously been staff on other minecraft servers so i got some knowledge With trolls, scams etc.
8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?- I can easily play 30+ hours a week,
9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?- I live in Norway , but play at all odd hours of the day. I am probably online when others aren't. I play all day / all night every day.
10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?- UTC+02:00 I am on from 12Am - 2Am. Yes u heard me. 2Am :)