Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums currently browsing
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Tekkit Forums

Staff app

Mittens

Hi, My name is Mason, I'm 18 years old and I'm applying for Staff on Complex Tekkit Classic. My IGN is El_Mittens, and my Discord name isMr. Mittens#1831. I primarily play on the Survival server. Let me put it this way, I started playing Tekkit Classic back in 2013, when is was just known as Tekkit. I was a supreme admin on an older Tekkit server named Tekkit Cyber Miner (shut down in 2014 due to ownership issues). In a scenario where 2 players are arguing and insulting each other, I'd calmly ask the two to respectfully stop. If one player decides to escalate further, a warning would occur. If a player continuously breaks the rules, as a helper, I'd notify an admin of the wrongdoing with screenshots, of course, and allow the admin to take over from there. What I can bring to the community is professionalism and experience in management, leadership, and tekkit (of course). I am an Active Duty SSgt in the US Air Force and as such comes with responsibility. I could bring about 12-13 hours a week on the server, depending on my IRL job requirements. If you have any questions about myself or what I do, please feel free to ask. I live in central time zone and I'm on around 10 am to 2