Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Tekkit Forums

Staff Application - Scouty

Scouty

1) Whats your IGN? Scouty_YT
2) What is your discord name? Scouty #7116
3) Which server do you primarily play on? Survival
4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? I know mostly everything, I'de say High to Advanced
5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
1. Verbal warning, tell the people to drop the arguement and for both of them to just calm down and enjoy the game. I would politely warn them that if they continued, I may have to mute them till they calm down due to the rule of "do not dissrespect other players."
2. If either one of them continued, I'de remind them to drop it, telling them it was thier last warning.
3. If possible with my position, i would temporarily mute the players. probably 5 minutes the first time, 30 if they continue after that.
6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
First infraction gets a simple warning, second infraction = citation, If they are online at the time I would inform them if they would like to the dispute the citation or talk about it further to go to the discord, as the survival chat isnt the place for that
7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
A fairly large amount of time on the server, I have played fairly consistantly for the better half of 8 months, originally joining the server in december right after the server wipe. (my IGN was spidermonkey9 at the time, recently changed via mojang)

I also have worked in an IT customer support center for over 2 years, meaning I have a lot of knowledge and experiance in handling stressfull sitations appropriately and de-escalation of confrontational people.
8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
a wide range dueto the fact I am in college. Usual range is from 10-18
9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
I have a youtube channel, currently do not post minecraft vids, but If I did (bc minecraft is relevent again on YT) I would probs be playing on complex and would link the servers site in the description. couple of views = couple of potential new players = couple of possible new donators? (money and more publicity is always better for a server)

note: if I were to play on the server I would keep it PG and pretty clean, would talk up the server like its the best thing ever (bc honestly, it is)
Link: (was told link might be spam, removed)
10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
Eastern Time, online usually at nights from around 9PM-1/2PM (sometimes I can be on for as long as until 4AM bc sleeping disorder)