Tekkit Forums

Toonjiro Staff app.

toonjiro

Staff Application Guideline
1) Whats your IGN?
Toonjiro
2) What is your discord name?
Toonjiro#4657
3) Which server do you primarily play on?
Survival
4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?
I know most things just do not know it all. I am not that well with EMC farms yet.
5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
If i am the only staff member online, I would ask the two to relax and this is only a game, then if continued issue a 10 minute mute to who is going on and if things continue make the time longer or eventually message a higher staff.
6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
If they constantly broken the rules, warn the player of being temp banned or perm ban, after talking to high staff if it came to that.
7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
I feel like I am pretty friendly and enjoy talking to the others on the server. I do not get into peoples arguments or cause any troubles of my own! I keep to myself but am wanting to be on a team to help others!
8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
16+ i just got my own PC so i have more time if needed c:
9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
I have been staff before back in 2014 but do not remember the names because it has been so long.
10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
Eastern time zone. I normally stay up until around 3-5AM with my current schedule.