Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Tekkit Forums

TxNie's Helper Application

TxNie

1) Whats your IGN?- TxNie
2) What is your discord name? - xNie#6041
3) Which server do you primarily play on?- Survival
4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?- Relearning, previous trouble-shooting expertise plus rust.
5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?- Warn in a way that takes energy out of the argument, as well as attempt to solve the issue.
6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?- Begin citing, and distribute the punishments set forth in the punishment guidelines.
7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?- I have extensive experience dealing with trolls, as well as an exceptional learning and problem solving capability.
8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?- Easily 20-30 hours a week, on a lazy week.
9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?- I live in the US central timezone, but play at all odd hours of the night & day. I try to put in extra hours when all others are offline.
10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?- GMT -6