Vanilla Forums click to switch

Tekkit Forums

xKillAurax's Helper Application

xKillAurax

1) Whats your IGN?

xKillAurax

2) What is your discord name?

Impure#6506

3) Which server do you primarily play on?

Survival.

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?

I've been playing Tekkit Classic for well over 3 years now and I have a pretty in-depth knowledge of a lot of the major components of the game. I watched a lot of videos on Tekkit Classic from Youtubers when I was younger and a lot of the stuff I watched has rubbed off on me to help me become a better player.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?

I would tell them both to knock it off and stop arguing and insulting each other on the server, if they really feel like they need to argue they can take it to DMs on Discord. If neither or just one stopped I would cite and mute both/one of them for 15 minutes depending on if they are consistently doing it.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?

They would be cited and given a punishment, jail, mute, kick, or a ban depending on on the severity and multitude of times it has been done.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?

I have no idea what the other candidates that you have might be able to do, my guess would be they're some great people. My strengths when it comes to this type of thing would be my vast knowledge of how Tekkit itself works, the ins and outs of it. I know a lot of things but not everything and if I don't know something, that's why I have other people to work with who do know things I don't, just like I know some things they don't, and that's another one of my strengths would come in. I'm a great people person, I am a very easy person to get along with and in a team like this where working together is almost required that is where I believe I outdo the competition.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?

Depends on my availability for the week, I'd say anywhere between 15-30+ hours.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?

Nothing specific comes to mind, I am an open book when it comes to people asking me stuff, so if there is something specific that someone would like to know just DM me or talk to me in game.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?

CST. I'm on all throughout the day, I've been staying up til around 3-4am cause of my sleep/work schedule.