Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

FACTIONS issues, soultions and suggestions

mrChorbs

Let me preface this thread with I've only played on this server for one season.

ISSUES:

NETHERPORTAL TRAPS......................Solution = I don't know the proper solution to this problem. Players are annoyed because you cannot type while stuck in one, staff are likely annoyed at how often they have to jump on the server to teleport people out, and factions will be annoyed if they are not allowed to block them off becuase of this raiding tactic. WE NEED A SOLUTION.

GLITCHING ON TOP OF THE NETHER.......Solution = create a flagged region above the nether to "instant damage players to death" (this was a brilliant solution to a server I played on over 10 years ago)

ELYTRA MONOPOLY..........Solution = add to crates (% chance equal to shulker box shell to make fair to new players late in the season)

SUGGESTIONS:

With the lack of player's in Factions on this server, claiming in the end should be disabled, that is, unless Elytra are available in /shop, on the website as a donator item, in a /kit, or from votecrates.

The suggestion about Elytra is due to the overwhelming monopoly to the first player (or faction) to gain possession of the wings flying around the end collecting the rest.

ALSO, will you fix the spawn's announcement for the Season... Its not March anymore...

Last edited:

Jamypig

Elytras should definitely not be in a kit or a donator item, and dont disable end or make it unclaimable