Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

i got banned from skyblock

theanuj_

hey, i had my charger adapter over my space key (which was binded as my place blocks) and i was afk fishing in my sky block island. I checked back on it and it said i was banned from vanilla. Pls check if you can take off my ban. And also let me know if afk fishing is not allowed in this server. Im sorry if i broke any rules of the server.

Tropical850

I just got band while sitting in front of my laptop. I was just mining cobblestone at a cobblestone generator. I could care less if I get banned it’s almost impossible to write a referral. I’ve been trying to get an appeal form for over an hour. There’s millions of other servers and Iband while sitting in front of my laptop. I was just mining cobblestone at a cobblestone generator. I could care less if I get banned it’s almost impossible to write a referral. I’ve been trying to get a appeal form for over an hour. There’s millions of other servers and I won’t stand for getting banned for just playing the game.

yolofrmcord

I just got band while sitting in front of my laptop. I was just mining cobblestone at a cobblestone generator. I could care less if I get banned it’s almost impossible to write a referral. I’ve been trying to get an appeal form for over an hour. There’s millions of other servers and Iband while sitting in front of my laptop. I was just mining cobblestone at a cobblestone generator. I could care less if I get banned it’s almost impossible to write a referral. I’ve been trying to get a appeal form for over an hour. There’s millions of other servers and I won’t stand for getting banned for just playing the game.
Interesting, were u afking by any chance?