Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

(Survival)Possible Abuse

BackwardsWorld

1. Keep all chats/chatting appropriate. Do not discuss anything PG-rated, controversial, or political.
I was muted for 15 minutes cause of an inappropriate chat but here is the picture of the chat the person to who I responded never got muted but I was never inappropriate. I only wanted to defend the fact that people could easily abuse words in chat which would lead to the cause of some words coming out as **** in chat.
Well someone on the other side of the keyboard didn't like it and muted me but why didn't they mute the other person who was being if anything much more controversial and political than me?
Now I wanna know everyone's opinion, has something like this happened to you before and if so explain, id like to hear what some would share. Also provide picture evidence.

Attachments

BackwardsWorld

Nice music you got there and can we see the text above?
Haha, thanks, I never bothered to screenshot it cause I didn't respond to the individual past this. Though sum it up some person(will not name) just got sensitive and offended over a sensible reason for something to be. Then started accusing the mods(the staff) of being homophobic. It was so inappropriate to me that I had to say something. which is what I said in the picture...
Next time though I'll make sure to give a bit more context.