Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Banned items, pokemon, and mega evolutions in touraments

R4zzb3rry_

From what i've heard from people in the chat is that some mega evolutions are banned and some are not, samething with items and normal pokemon. Im wanting to get into competitive play and I dont wanna join the discord. So if anyone would give me a list i would greatly appreciate that.

Talonium

Hi R4zzb3rry_.

The standard day-to-day tournaments have a specific rule-set, this allows tournaments to be structured tactically; allowing players to use different strategies in order to win. The typical rule-set for these tournaments are: no legends, no Ultra Beasts, no potions/revives, no FEAR, no OHKO, no minimize and no Full Heal.

As for the seasonal tournaments that we hold; these have a more restricted rule-set that's announced and updated on Discord frequently. If you would like to see the rules for this special tournament; please click this link and it'll take you to the Challonge page with the rules laid out for you.

R4zzb3rry_

Hi R4zzb3rry_.

The standard day-to-day tournaments have a specific rule-set, this allows tournaments to be structured tactically; allowing players to use different strategies in order to win. The typical rule-set for these tournaments are: no legends, no Ultra Beasts, no potions/revives, no FEAR, no OHKO, no minimize and no Full Heal.

As for the seasonal tournaments that we hold; these have a more restricted rule-set that's announced and updated on Discord frequently. If you would like to see the rules for this special tournament; please click this link and it'll take you to the Challonge page with the rules laid out for you.
Thank you