Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Cant evolve starters

CheekyStoner

I have a very stubborn treecko and snivy that dont want to evolve, Screenshots are to show they have no held items are over the needed levels and showing that i levveld them up nad they both didnt evolve, since i noticed they werent evolving i have relogged and also evolved other pokes so im not sure as it only seems to be starters, thanks for taking time to read.

Attachments

Doccis

Hey there, this unfortunately is a bug that isn't exclusive to only starters. If relogging and leveling up the pokemon doesn't work, you can open a ticket in the discord server where a staff member can help you out :)

CheekyStoner

I have relogged multiple times and restarted my game and launcher fully and it hasn't seemed to fix it which is a bit of an annoyance as I've been grinding dex for couple days and this is halted it a little but I've just been trying to find other pokes in mean time and evolve them which has been working so I'm extremely confused on that, also I have opened a ticket on the discord I'm reasonably new to the server so not sure how the ticket system works exactly, my discord name is Slayer, if that helps for cross referencing with this post

CheekyStoner

Server restart seemed to have fixed it, was a weird bug but have now evolved both snivy and treecko, Thanks for your assistance