Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Change the Time Vote

vgHunter

Everyone is abusing of Time Vote and i can't do my things because they are always changing time, for example i wanted to catch a pawmi that only spawns at day time and i went 3 nights straight because they keep changing to the time they want, also when there is an anouncement of a Legendary spawn, people will abuse it even more and we can't fight it cuz they put the time they want.
Its clearly unfair for most of players, i can't do my game when there is people abusing this comand as they wish.

Server: Red

Last edited:

Ghostflame2153

Yeah! I had a insane hunt for one of the rarer night-based ghost types and had maybe 5 mins of night over the course of an hour.

Would love if maybe the time vote had a cooldown which would be equivalent to the time a regular day/night cycle would take place. So a time vote could happen only every other day/night cycle.

(On a global cooldown of course, also think probably an individual based cooldown of atleast an hour should be a thing. But I dont really use time vote, so unsure if theres already an individual CD)