Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Fix the ACTUAL Servers.

Account made solely for complaining about the servers so don't expect replies as I know the issues not my side and I'm not gonna check cuz I truly don't care passed letting you know about the problem. I'm an IT engineer and am more than capable of telling my computers are perfectly fine and both of my computers, one being a laptop with an i7 and a 1660 Ti and the other a full on, multi thousand dollar Desktop with an i8 and 3060 Ti STILL JITTER AND FREEZE!!! Drivers, Java and all is updated. Minecraft is dedicated to my GPU fully recognized and my wifi, which is hardwired runs at a beautiful 80-50, 80 Download and 50 Upload. Basically Spectrum on crack so definitely NOT my internet. At this point the only thing possible would be server sided because playing singleplayer and or other servers has borderline no issue in comparison. Not sure what host is used or what's paid but Jesus H. Christ man, please fix it because it absolutely RUINS the time you have playing when you just jitter, stutter and freeze up from simply walking around.