Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Gym Leaders For Pearl Server!

Harasuna

We Need More Active Gym Leaders For Pearl Server

Hello, I am Harasuna, a player of Pearl Pixelmon Server, I've been playing on the server for weeks, and a few days ago I decided to apply for Gym Leader
since our Gym Leaders Aren't active on the server right now, but, almost 5 days or so passed and I didn't receive any official answer from the Staff,
so I've been wondering why, but I can't find a concluson on that. Other people also tried to apply and got no answers for days, and We Still Without Any Active
Gym Leaders except for NaughtyAnimal which comes online almost everyday and ThonkEmoji which comes online more often than others Gym Leaders.

So I am here to ask for help to you
Staff for making the process faster, even for Declining or Accepting the application, because all of us
who applied for the
Gym Leader position want an answer or a chance to prove what we applied for! I know that the process is kinda hard, to approve the teams, approve the player and other requirements for becoming a Gym Leader, but this process must be more active and not take so long like is right now.

If a player get bored of playing and want a challenge in the Gyms, he can't have it, because? because we don't have any Gym Leaders that come online, to be honest I feel like we are abandoned, we have so many staff online everytime but i don't think they care about this situation. The NPC Gyms got defeated and now what? we have to battle each other for some fun, we can't even try to challenge a Player Gym because we don't have one. Most of our Leaders aren't online for 2 weeks or more! that is a long long time, imagine we need to wait for more than 1 or 2 months to get a badge from a gym that we don't even know we will win the battle, and if we lose, we will need to wait 8 hours or even 8 days or 8 weeks to challenge again! Gyms aren't suppose to be easy, but they also aren't suppose to be impossible to even challenge!

We Need Help!

Naughty.png

ThisisTheWayy.png

ThonkEmoji.png

SayZay.png

Nate916.png

PokeCraft.png

NUMNUM.png

nowo.png

hollow3_.png

Harasuna

I may have created the thread in the wrong discussion, I'm sorry, if a staff can move it for another discussion please do it.

Last edited:

Ilyeana

Hiya Harasuna!

I'm very happy to report that I have been accepted as a Gym Manager and will be helping to review applications, test applicants, and help with the whole process in general. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention, and thank you for your patience while we improve the system!