Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

_JackTheDragon_

I'm playing on Pixelmon Emerald. Whenever I log in it spawns me in a different place from where I log off and changes my inventory to when I first logged in today (09/09/2021). I have a tidal bell in this inventory meaning I can duplicate them when I'm suppose to only have the one. I also lost my shulker box with a lot of my stuff in it but I don't have a screenshot so I understand if I cant get it back

_JackTheDragon_

Ok. its not doing it anymore and my shulker box is back but i thought i should post to make the staff aware in case this is a bug they don't know about. should i delete the extra tidal bells?

I'm playing on Pixelmon Emerald. Whenever I log in it spawns me in a different place from where I log off and changes my inventory to when I first logged in today (09/09/2021). I have a tidal bell in this inventory meaning I can duplicate them when I'm suppose to only have the one. I also lost my shulker box with a lot of my stuff in it but I don't have a screenshot so I understand if I cant get it back
Your account might've been compromised. Change your password and enable 2fa if you've migrated