Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Player Perspective

Brandon_

After playing on the server for a bit of time I've begun to notice a trend with some staff members in how they approach their job. This is not meant to insight conflict, place blame, or single out any individuals only a discussion if others have had a similar experience and I thought a public discussion with constructive criticism would be the best way to go about this. From being on the discord and the server it seems that some staff see their job as police, helping at times but primarily there to enforce rules and make sure people stay in line. I'll admit most staff I've interacted with have been very friendly and genuine people. Some, however have sat in discord channels quite and seemingly wait for people to say something that might incriminate them into being punished in some manner, no desire to interact with others and only their to enforce the rules. Though their are rules that must be followed this is also a game and a community that I believe is meant to have fun and interact with people that have similar interest and are here to, well play pokemon on minecraft. The presence of some staff members has almost drained this experience at times due to their primary interest being the role of a police or enforcer of rules rather than another player who is here to help and maintain the server. I may be alone in my experience, but I wanted to just have an honest and civil discussion about this and if anyone else has had a similar experience.