Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Questions about jailed for trading

Cl0neking

Me and my friend have just been jailed for 3 hours while trading some Pokémon since we covered different areas for capturing.
I've been told by the person that put in us in the jail that trading for the pokedex isn't allowed and refers to rule 23 ''Purchasing/trading of Pokémon for the sake of the pokedex may not be reversed and must comply with other rules. Evo-trading with Legends/UltraBeasts counts as Dextrading.'' does this mean no trading for the dex? because the use of ''reversible'' convolutes the rule for me this lead me to believe that Legendary pokemon where the problem. if not does that mean the only trading is only aloud if you keep the pokemon? then what about Trade evolutions? in general it seems like an drastic measure for such a grey area topic and it seriously defeats a lot of the point of trading and of playing on the server for me and is quite disheartening.
If anyone has any insight on this it would be appreciated.

ImDutch

Me and my friend have just been jailed for 3 hours while trading some Pokémon since we covered different areas for capturing.
I've been told by the person that put in us in the jail that trading for the pokedex isn't allowed and refers to rule 23 ''Purchasing/trading of Pokémon for the sake of the pokedex may not be reversed and must comply with other rules. Evo-trading with Legends/UltraBeasts counts as Dextrading.'' does this mean no trading for the dex? because the use of ''reversible'' convolutes the rule for me this lead me to believe that Legendary pokemon where the problem. if not does that mean the only trading is only aloud if you keep the pokemon? then what about Trade evolutions? in general it seems like an drastic measure for such a grey area topic and it seriously defeats a lot of the point of trading and of playing on the server for me and is quite disheartening.
If anyone has any insight on this it would be appreciated.
Hey mate, doing trade evolutions is fine but even if it's direct or indirect, sending Pokémon back and forth to increase dex percentage is not allowed. You can't do a trade evolution with Legends/Ultra Beasts either if they're new in your dex. I hope this explains it for ya!