Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Selling MC Complex Giftcards on DIAMOND for in game items, pixelmon, or coins.

K9Bolt

K9Bolt’s GiftCard Store
I am selling GiftCard on (Diamond server only). ($10, $20, $50 ,and even $100) all redeemable on the mc-complex Store.
All prices are negotiable. Accepting Coins, Pixelmon, and Items (Keys, Eggs, etc)
Note that all offers are accept, and only the best offers get accepted. The rest will be messaged to the player denying request

If interested in buying a GiftCard there are 4 ways to contact me (In all requests Include, IGN, Discord (optional), GiftCard Amount, and offer.)
1. msg in game /msg K9Bolt (How much in gift cards you want), (offer). ONLY when I am online, where I will either Counter, Accept, or Deny
2. Go to /warp player search K9Bolt write your offer on a mail include all info in Red into the hopper. wait for a response as (Mail is checked Daily)
3. Message me on the Complex MC’s discord server at k9bolt, DM me Info in Red, and I will respond with a Counter, Accept, or Deny. (24 hour max wait)
4. lastly you can respond to any message I post on forums/message me directly with the info in Red
All purchases are done through /safetrade. Where i will trade you a book or mail with your IGN and the gift cards code inside. All sales are final, and non refundable.