Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Server down??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirmankeygaming

I was on 3 days ago, now my minecraft wont pick up the server or the European one, I'm using the correct pixelmon mod because I can go on other servers. It's not my wifi because i can access other servers, i reinstalled pixelmon as well. Is the server down? I am using the correct ip address to the server.

Last edited:

Sirmankeygaming

It says unknown host. And I downloaded the technic version just now to see if that would work and it down on there too, both the eur. And US.

Link_TJZ

It says unknown host. And I downloaded the technic version just now to see if that would work and it down on there too, both the eur. And US.
Hi Sirmankeygaming,

I'm sorry you were having trouble connecting to our server! As our servers were not down at that time, it might be due to a poor Wifi. We suggest restarting your router as this will resolve a majority of connectivity issues most of the time. In the event that the server is shut down for maintenance, we will send a message in the #announcements channel in our Discord, so we also advise you to check there if you are unable to connect to the server. If you are still having issues, please feel free to let us know on our forums or by creating a ticket in the #help-and-support channel in our Discord! Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.