Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Vote Streak Lost

MrMugRat

My ign is MrMugRat and I had a vote streak of 51 or 52 days, could have been more but I know I definitely claimed the 50 day reward. I just got home from work and was going to vote as it would be my daily vote and the website crashed and my streak is gone. Please help. 50 days is a long time to redo. Let me know if you need anything from me I have screenshots of other players saying site is down.

UTF0

Heya, please make a ticket on our discord in the #help-and-support channel with as much proof of this happening as possible.

MrMugRat

Is there any way to do it here, my discord is very glitchy and doesn't really work. It was on server red. All I have is a screenshot of my streak not at 50 anymore and other players in chat saying the website is down. It isn't incredibly urgent, but I was hoping that if it gets fixed, you can add my current vote streak to my original loss. I'd be okay starting at 50 days in fairness, doesn't have to be 52 or whatever it was. Not sure if the images help, unfortunately I never thought to take a picture of my vote streak often.

Attachments