Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Wanted System

GoodThnxx

Hey so i had an idea and it could be a long shot but i thought id write it down anyway , so i feel as if there could be something similar to /gts and it could be /wanted and here is what it would be
- a list of items or item a person has requested and is looking for
- people can then list there item to that person just like /gts sell [ once item as been listed to the person the item dissapears in your inventory for 24 hours giving the player enough time to hop on and check the listings]
- that person can then receive multiple of that item at different prices depending on what the sellers listed it to them for
- they can then pick and choose the best deal and confirm it
- this can help sellers and buyers be specific on there orders and can help limit the cluster on gts
- you can request a maximum of 3 items/pokemon
- you can also decline offers
- the seller can also choose weather they want the buyer to pay in tokens or cash , gives the buyer some thinking as to what the best deal given is.

thanks for reading i thought of this idea as my friend wanted a certain item and it wasnt listed on gts and instead he had to ask in chat which doesnt last long , thats what this idea came from.

IBeGood

Wow that actually sounds like a really cool idea and maybe the person could list a price they would buy it at and have it automatically bought if someone is selling at that price or maybe something like that, but this sounds like a super cool and useful idea

FortgunzCG

Heya! I would really recommend bringing this suggestion over to our discord #Server-Suggestion, where more players can review it

Have an amazing day :D