Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums currently browsing
Vanilla Forums click to switch

FTB Forums

Terra Nova

vamptasy

Hi there, I joined the terra nova pack last week because I fancied doing the bee mod. I am aiming for the Temporal bee but I am stuck at the Mad scientist bee. It says it need an explosion to occur within 10 seceonds nearby to breed. Yesterday i spent the whole day trying this. I took the apiary out of my base and found a creeper, i did this sevral times, nothing. I then bred an austere bee which has creeper effect and placed it in an apiary next to the science and miner bee i needed to breed, nothing. I have even tried this in single player and it doesnt seem to be working at all so i am stuck and cant progress. Is it possible for you to look into this? i cant progress any further which is a shame because one of the bees i needed was a monastic one for this thread to the temporal bees and i couldnt find a villager anywhere on the map so i had fine a zombie one, cure it then place the villager in a mob duplicator until i got the one i needed. its a fab pack and i would really like to continue. It says the its 100% sucess rate on the breeding but i bet ive done the breeding cycle 30/40 times and gotten nothing. could i possibly get the mad scientist bee?

vamptasy

Server: Terra Nova
Date of occurence: Last 3 days
Details: Bee Glitch?
Proof of occurence:
see above post

J

Juan_Pablo

Hi there, I joined the terra nova pack last week because I fancied doing the bee mod. I am aiming for the Temporal bee but I am stuck at the Mad scientist bee. It says it need an explosion to occur within 10 seceonds nearby to breed. Yesterday i spent the whole day trying this. I took the apiary out of my base and found a creeper, i did this sevral times, nothing. I then bred an austere bee which has creeper effect and placed it in an apiary next to the science and miner bee i needed to breed, nothing. I have even tried this in single player and it doesnt seem to be working at all so i am stuck and cant progress. Is it possible for you to look into this? i cant progress any further which is a shame because one of the bees i needed was a monastic one for this thread to the temporal bees and i couldnt find a villager anywhere on the map so i had fine a zombie one, cure it then place the villager in a mob duplicator until i got the one i needed. its a fab pack and i would really like to continue. It says the its 100% sucess rate on the breeding but i bet ive done the breeding cycle 30/40 times and gotten nothing. could i possibly get the mad scientist bee?
Could you try using a TNT cart. Also I am terribly sorry that this has gone left unnoticed for some time now. Hope you can get the bee!