Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Battle Error Occurred- Ver 1.20.1 Forge 47.1.46

Memetendo

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to this group and was wondering if anyone has encountered any issues such as the one I seem to be having. The game itself runs fine and I seem to have no other issues besides this one. To preface, I do not have or run a server that is online or multiplayer, I mostly enjoy playing in single-player survival mode. Whenever I battle and defeat a Pokémon, a message that says "A battle error has occurred! Check the console for details and report this to the Pixelmon developers" appears in the chat, and in searching for reporting bugs in ticket submissions online, I came across someone who had a problem like this, but it looked like the thread went dry and unresolved. I have discovered that this error happens on one of three occasions, either a) One of my Pokémon are knocked out and the game freezes before I can send out another, b) I defeat a wild Pokémon/trainer with only one Pokémon and the game continues as normal, only I still get the error on battle completion, or c) Upon mega evolution the game freezes as described prior. I went into my logs folder and into battle data and came across this which I will paste below. I am not super tech savvy but I have resolved issues with other games in the past, I dont know what all of this means and I was just curious if anyone had any thoughts. Thanks for your time.

BATTLE ENDED
Caught error in battle. Continuing...
class com.pixelmonmod.api.parsing.ParseAttempt cannot be cast to class com.pixelmonmod.api.Specification (com.pixelmonmod.api.parsing.ParseAttempt and com.pixelmonmod.api.Specification are in module [email protected] of loader 'TRANSFORMER' @40bb4f87)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.quests.objectives.objectives.entity.PokemonObjective.test(PokemonObjective.java:65)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.quests.objectives.Objective.test(Objective.java:43)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.quests.objectives.Objective.receive(Objective.java:61)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.storage.playerData.QuestData.receiveInternal(QuestData.java:94)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.storage.playerData.QuestData.receive(QuestData.java:110)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.quests.listeners.EntityListeners.onKnockout(EntityListeners.java:99)
com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.quests.listeners.__EntityListeners_onKnockout_PixelmonKnockoutEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
MC-BOOTSTRAP/net.minecraftforge.eventbus/net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:73)
MC-BOOTSTRAP/net.minecraftforge.eventbus/net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:315)
MC-BOOTSTRAP/net.minecraftforge.eventbus/net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:296)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.controller.participants.PixelmonWrapper.doBattleDamage(PixelmonWrapper.java:3201)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.attacks.Attack.executeAttackEffects(Attack.java:890)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.attacks.Attack.useAttackEffects(Attack.java:813)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.attacks.Attack.use(Attack.java:472)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.controller.participants.PixelmonWrapper.useAttack(PixelmonWrapper.java:1028)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.controller.participants.PixelmonWrapper.useAttack(PixelmonWrapper.java:950)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.controller.participants.PixelmonWrapper.takeTurn(PixelmonWrapper.java:1854)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.controller.BattleController.takeTurn(BattleController.java:1370)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.controller.BattleController.update(BattleController.java:575)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.BattleRegistry.updateBattles(BattleRegistry.java:273)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.BattleTickHandler.tickStart(BattleTickHandler.java:13)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.__BattleTickHandler_tickStart_LevelTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
MC-BOOTSTRAP/net.minecraftforge.eventbus/net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:73)
MC-BOOTSTRAP/net.minecraftforge.eventbus/net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:315)
MC-BOOTSTRAP/net.minecraftforge.eventbus/net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:296)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeEventFactory.onPostLevelTick(ForgeEventFactory.java:930)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5703_(MinecraftServer.java:899)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5705_(MinecraftServer.java:814)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/net.minecraft.client.server.IntegratedServer.m_5705_(IntegratedServer.java:89)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_130011_(MinecraftServer.java:661)
TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_206580_(MinecraftServer.java:251)
java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)