Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Desynchronized inventory

ItsJamesBowen

In the last month the frequency that my inventory desynchronized with the server is growing. Use to be once a hour now feels like once ever minute or so. Is there something a player can do on our end to keep it from happening? Is it something MC-Complex might be able to fix in the future?
Thanks James

Foreverfield

Relogging or doing /spawn then /back will fix it. Unsure if there is a permanent fix a player can do, unfortunately.
I hope you can experience that less in the future! :)

ItsJamesBowen

I did some testing and figured out if you always precisely place thinks from your hot bar to your inventory and vica versa, the de-sync really occurs. Whenever you double click your hotbar to let them game decide where in your inventory to put something causes the problem.

For example if you have 32 rare candy in your inventory and you receive 10 more that is put in your hotbar. My instinct is to double click on the 10 rare candy so the game merges the 10 with 42. That will cause the de-sync that will effect you in a few minutes when your doing something else. The fix is to actually life the 10 rare candies and place with the 32 manually. Hopefully this helps someone out there.