Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

[Feedback] /Achievements

Piaas

Today i'll do a small feedback about achievements and as i don't really know where to post it, here seem a good place as it's not really/totally a suggestion.
I did almost every achievements except catching pokemons of certains type and pokeloots.

To start i'll speak about rewards most of the tier 5 rewards are less interesting than the tier 2 or tier 3 rewards who give beetween 2 and 5 vote crates keys as they worth 18/20k each.

The craft PC achievement is just mad you have to craft a total of 265PC it's completely useless to have as much maybe you can alternate craft PC and craft ranch block for this achievement.

The craft dye achievement : tier 4 is craft blue dyes but you can't turn lapis lazuli into blue dye so you have to kill a pokemon to drop an item but no pokemons drop lapis lazula so i still don't know how i did this task. The tier 5 ask to craft dark dye but you can't craft black dyes so you have to kill tons of tentacool/tentacruel to get ink sacks to complete this one.... can we still call this crafting ?

The worst achievement is definitely claim pokeloots : i played for more than two months now and was only able to find ONE pokeloot considering amount of each tier will be similar to other achievements to complete this task you will need 265 pokeloots so 265 x 2 = 530 months = 22 years (i assume it's just impossible to complete this task before a server reset). i tried the pokeradar but i gave up he never found a single one when i was using it. i suggest to replace this task by claimming wild crates instead of pokeloots or increase pokeloot spawn rate. (PS : if anyone have tips about this achievement plz let me know)

And you what do you think about achievements ? every opinion is welcome