Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Mega bracelet

BlaZe_Right

I have been playing on Diamond for the past few days, killed mega bosses and did not get a mega bracelet... I joined Ruby and got one from a normal pokemon I killed. Just want to know whether it is bugged for me or if I am just really unlucky?

Nathanv23

I have been playing on Diamond for the past few days, killed mega bosses and did not get a mega bracelet... I joined Ruby and got one from a normal pokemon I killed. Just want to know whether it is bugged for me or if I am just really unlucky?
Hey Blaze,
Can you please go on Diamond and open up your inventory. Once your inventory is open can you please click on the grey arrow next to the pokemon. From there select the second option down. 3 options will show up on your screen and you can chose how you wanna wear the band

BlaZe_Right

Hey Blaze,
Can you please go on Diamond and open up your inventory. Once your inventory is open can you please click on the grey arrow next to the pokemon. From there select the second option down. 3 options will show up on your screen and you can chose how you wanna wear the band
Thx Nathan I guess I am just blind :D