Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Platinum server wipe?

So I haven't been on the pixelmon platinum server for maybe 3 days now and i come back on to see that my character has been completely wiped and I have to pick a starter Pokémon again. I had been playing for a while now with a full team of level 50 Pokémon and had also recently bought the fly command but now all my time spend has just been thrown out the window because I wasn't on for a couple days. I've looked through the other posts but no one seems to be having the same problems as me and i just wanted to understand what happened and why because its very frustrating just having everything disappear for no reason.

FroggerTkL

IGN: FroggeDuck
So I haven't been on the pixelmon platinum server for maybe 3 days now and i come back on to see that my character has been completely wiped and I have to pick a starter Pokémon again. I had been playing for a while now with a full team of level 50 Pokémon and had also recently bought the fly command but now all my time spend has just been thrown out the window because I wasn't on for a couple days. I've looked through the other posts but no one seems to be having the same problems as me and i just wanted to understand what happened and why because its very frustrating just having everything disappear for no reason.
Platinum server got wiped today, as well as Ruby and Blue. This was decided due to various reasons including popular demand, overall world health, and a struggling economy. Server wipes help bring back in players and everyone gets a fresh start.

Also before you ask, you do not get any pokemon, items or builds back. The only thing you get to keep are your ranks and commands bought, so you should still have /fly