Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Player-made Pokemon Center griefed [Pixelmon Red]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSMxKakashi

Heyo again,

I am sorry to say that the Pokemon Center in my town at -2363 67 -19636 got robbed of its Healer and Pixelmon Decoration again.
They also took some stuff out of a chest in a Forge building and stole the Anvils. There is decoration missing from a small sand island next to a bridge ive built and some Photos of shiny pokemon i took and put in item frames inside the tower in the middle of the City.
My friend wanted to claim it after he got off of work today but that apparently was too late.
Im gonna be honest i am a bit disappointed to see that you have to literally claim everything or People will take it even if it has 0 Value to them or the Shops. I give players housing that ive built for free so they can just get going on playing Pixelmon and this is what i get.

If you guys could take the time to fix it ill be happy to claim it right after so you wont have to fix my Town again.

Kind regards,

TSMxKakashi

Last edited:

Talonium

Hi, TSMxKakashi.

Thanks for reporting this to us, I've taken a look into this matter for you and resolved the issue. The damage your building has sustained has been rolled back as if it never happened. If there's anything missing or you believe I missed something, please don't hesitate to message me on Discord (Talon#9346) and I'll be happy to take another look!

Status
Not open for further replies.