Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Town Griefed and partially Overclaimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSMxKakashi

Heyo,

me and some friends build a Town at -2316 -19641 on the Pixelmon Red server. Today we have back after a while, just to find a House got claimed by someone we dont know, the streets got griefed, people broke through a Stonebrick wall multiple times, Overclaimed my breeding area below the bell tower and stole the breeding environmental blocks as far as they could, broke berries down there, removed decorative pillars next to the bell tower and broke some other blocks from houses that where outside their claim squares.

Id be happy if anyone could restore the place and remove the claims from the people that didnt have a right to do so. Both of them have been Offline for more then 50 days. The only Claims that are allowed are mine and Grimmjowned's.

Sincerely,

TSMxKakashi

schepperr

Heyo,

me and some friends build a Town at -2316 -19641 on the Pixelmon Red server. Today we have back after a while, just to find a House got claimed by someone we dont know, the streets got griefed, people broke through a Stonebrick wall multiple times, Overclaimed my breeding area below the bell tower and stole the breeding environmental blocks as far as they could, broke berries down there, removed decorative pillars next to the bell tower and broke some other blocks from houses that where outside their claim squares.

Id be happy if anyone could restore the place and remove the claims from the people that didnt have a right to do so. Both of them have been Offline for more then 50 days. The only Claims that are allowed are mine and Grimmjowned's.

Sincerely,

TSMxKakashi
hello there, I have removed the claims but I sadly can't fix the damage that was done since the damage was done too long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.