Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Trying to reclaim rank from Crystal server

Fleichwolf

I previously had rank on the Crystal server, and was wondering as to the ability to retain that rank now that the server has seemingly shut down. I have a copy of the paypal information available if needed to provide proof of purchase.

I had the Ace Rank, and the Fly privilege that I had purchased for myself under the name "Fleichwolf"

MaddPuppers

Hello as this will have private info given to both sides I highly suggest to make a ticket on our Discord. That way your information will be private.

There is a category named server support. Inside there is a tab called help and support there. You can open a ticket that way.

When making a ticket please leave your:

IGN:
Realm(s):
Issue:
As well as proof of purchase.

We look forward to seeing your ticket to assist you further.

Fleichwolf

I had attempted to make a ticket via the $tickets bot, however I continuously was met with failed attempts. Is there a way to post direct, without the use of the bot? (I only ask as the bot seems to be having complications.)

If not, perhaps I can find a walk through of the proper way to write a ticket with the bot?

MaddPuppers

I had attempted to make a ticket via the $tickets bot, however I continuously was met with failed attempts. Is there a way to post direct, without the use of the bot? (I only ask as the bot seems to be having complications.)

If not, perhaps I can find a walk through of the proper way to write a ticket with the bot?
When this happens that means we have max tickets open. You can try again after last attempt in 30 minutes or so. $ticket open [Subject] you don't have to use []. When you made the ticket it could have been either the bot was throwing a fit or we hit max tickets.