Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Unable to add to reset vault

bobb

Im not sure if this is a bug but when I click on items while on the reset vault page, no matter the item, they are not added to the vault and instead I get a message that says x item may not be added to the vault. I have tested singular poke balls, plushies, and my super rod. Are there specific items that can not be added or some other restraint? Please let me know what I am missing or if this is a bug.

FortgunzCG

Hey there,

Yes, there is in fact a restraint on what items could be added, for example:
All redeemable tags (/tags) + any tag you have redeemed will be saved upon next reason without having to use the reset vault
Seasonal Essence (Used to overmax enchants)
Seasonal items:
Jolly, Inferno, Spooky, Celestial, Deceased, Draconic, Solstice, Quantum, Molten, Shamrock, Imperial. Atlantis, Divine, Olympian, and Demonic items
Seasonal Gear Includes: Helmet. Chestplate, Leggings, Boots, Pickaxe, Shovel, Axe, Hoe, Fishing Rod, and a ball
Other Seasonal Items include: Seasonal Skin Modifiers, Seasonal Eggs. Seasonal Plushies, Seasonal Plushie Eggs, Seasonal Emojis

If you have these, and NONE of these are working, please create a ticket on our discord for further assistance, as we may not see it here