Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Unsellable Items

EDKong

My friend and I entered the Fossil room (since we were both non-doners at the time) and were in the process of cleaning up my Plume and his Dome fossils. The progress was stuck at 33%, and then the server reset while we were in the room. Upon logging back in, we lost the fossils from both our inventory and the room when we checked. It was a bummer, but I was taking a shot at the dark and asking here to see if any admins could help.

Last edited:

am_dog_woof

Senior Admin
Senior Admin
Staff Member
Sorry for the long delay - it may be a bit late to help now for this issue but definitely feel free to create a ticket on our discord under #help-and-support for more immediate response! If you have any screenshots of those fossils we may still be able to help there if you'd like to open a ticket :)

EDKong

Hello! I actually had trouble closing this thread, so I wanted to address another issue I ran into that I believe the devs can help with. There are some items that are gathered via Pokestops and other means (forage, etc) which are currently unsellable. The items I refer to are the Energy Powder, the Energy Root, all Ethers, and all Elixers. I wanted to know if this was intentional, as I have a stack of these taking needless space. I wanted to let you know, since almost every other item is available to either be purchased or sold (albeit, the EV reducing berries are not sold or sellable for good reason). I understand why some items are not available or able to be sold, but I felt these would make no impact on the market and actually help players.1663063945071.png1663063954054.png1663064089523.png