Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Enchantment Question On Skyblock( Also Need Help For Finding Guide For Skyblock).

Toby_Turtle1

Hello,

I want to know if the only way to get silk touch is buying the pickaxe through the Complex Gaming store, or if you can get it from enchanting.
I could also use some help getting started on skyblock for this server, and if someone has time to make a guide for this servers skyblock or if you have found one. I mostly want to know the best way to make money, and if someone could reply on this post with a screenshot of the buying and selling price for the crops on the server in skyblock. If this can happen that will be really great. So if you have time pls make a guide for Complex Gaming skyblock and take a screenshot of the shops prices for selling and buying crops in the server when you are playing and just post a picture.!! :)

P.S What is the best spawner to get for late game playing and the best spawner for money for new players. Also do semi auto farms and automatic farms work on the skyblock server or are they laggy? Please don't skip throutgh my whole tread/posting, please try to answer all the questions if you know how to help thanks.

P.S.S Do alt account work on the server?