Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Faction Gen Bucket Petition

Legend15624

Hi, I just wanted to get it out there to ask why the gen bucket prices on factions is so high. In particular, the obsidian gen and lava bucket. In order to surround a full chunk with obisidian, it cost millions. It costs 4k cash per lava bucket use which is outrageous! We can't make regen walls or obby walls during grace period due to it being so overpriced. I'm not sure if it was to be intended this way, however, it seems like only the donors(big factions) could ever afford them. Over half the server is a donor, this just seems a bit unfair to us regular players and seems really P2W. I know I'm not the only one the feels that it's overpriced because I've talked to many people about this. My question is will there prices be changed anytime soon or is it going to stay this way? Looking forward to hearing from the staff!

YoyoCG

Hi Legend15624, the prices of the lava buckets are intended to be the amount they are. We have decided on this pricing because you are basically paying to have the work done for you. If you are unable to afford them, there is a cheaper option. Simply go to the nether (which is accessible by anyone) with a ton of empty buckets and manually fill them there. That way you will still be able to make walls in a cheaper but more time consuming way. Therefore the prices are unlikely to be changed anytime soon.
I hope this answered your question.