Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Faction problems

How are you supposed to play this server as a solo ? You only get like 5 power to start with so you cant even claim or make a base really if you wanted. I think this is a big problem. And on top of this you cant even make real money without going to darkzone . The problem with that is you get jumped by 4 people and you cant compete with them cause they have armour they paid too get so if your a normal player trying to enjoy the game you cant even play it cause of it being p2w pvp and the area is the only place to make good money. AND ON TOP OF THAT you cant even leave the area in combat tag so while your getting 5v1d by players who paid for theyre armour you can't even escape because you cant leave while in combat. And that leads into it being impossible to play solo or compete with players who paid for good armour . Atleast if your gonna make it p2w pvp you should atleast give individual players more power. And make a way to get good money besides dark zone . If i make a good cactus farm i can only claim one chunk at most cause of the power problem this server has a lot of work that needs to be done .