Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Lag this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihades

Yo, So I live in Australia and I noticed this season im getting about 240/260ms on the factions server. Last season it was sitting at a constant 40ms. Im wondering if this is able to be fixed as its basically unplayable at 260ms. playing on a high end gaming computer with basically the best net you can get here so definitely not an issue on my part.

LilNoops

Yeah, like every 5 seconds you get rubber banded, and sending messages in chat (commands or normal), take 3 seconds to send, there was 0 people on the server yesterday (I was the only on online, I took a screenshot). I made a ticket about how the server was dying and I was going to tell them my plan to revive it. Everything I said is coming true, I told them the amount of players in the beginning, middle and end of the season, and you know what they said? They said: Stop *Wasting Staff's Time*, then threatened to Ban me in game and on the Discord, and ticket ban me, and guess what, they banned me from the Discord. Every single damn thing I stated in that ticket is going exactly like how I planned it, lol. If they spend a solid 1-3 hours on the server, it would be easily 20x times better, but they didn't even let me speak. They removed my roles, abused their power, and banned me no reason stated after a day. Such simple fixes can make the server boom like it never did before, and people in chat were asking me why I don't become staff and carry the server, well its cuz the admins hate me because I state facts that they oversee and don't want to hear, and all the staff hate me because they just want their ego pet. I could go on and on, but Fawks might ticket ban me for stating the flaws and proving them ALL wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.