Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Skyblock Minions

Jesnip

Overview | Island Commands | Minions | Q&A

Hello and welcome to the skyblock Minions form post.

This post/documentation is made by, a server member and is not related to, or maintained by the staff team.

Your feedback is always appreciated. If you think I should improve or change information, feel free to reach out to me in-game, via discord or comment below.

Fishing Minion
(Delayed)
Last edited: 00 January 0000

Farming Minion

(Delayed)

Slayer Minion

(Delayed)

Builder Minion
Last edited: 27 November 2020

Miner Minion
Last edited: 02 December 2020

Last edited:

Jesnip

whats up with the miner minion? it took me forever to get one and he doesnt do anything

Heya sanandreas1823,

When your minion is Tier 1 it will only mine 1 ore block every 32 seconds (within a 7 block radius).
Please be patient and check if the minion does mine, you can simply count to 32 or keep a timer/stopwatch near.
If after 35 seconds it still hasn't mined an ore, I recommend reaching out to a member of staff by making a ticket in their discord server.

I hope this answers your question.

sanandreas1823

Heya sanandreas1823,

When your minion is Tier 1 it will only mine 1 ore block every 32 seconds (within a 7 block radius).
Please be patient and check if the minion does mine, you can simply count to 32 or keep a timer/stopwatch near.
If after 35 seconds it still hasn't mined an ore, I recommend reaching out to a member of staff by making a ticket in their discord server.

I hope this answers your question.
Whoops! I meant the "builder" minion. I have him linked up to a chest but he still isn't building anything, is there anything I have to give him?

Jesnip

Whoops! I meant the "builder" minion. I have him linked up to a chest but he still isn't building anything, is there anything I have to give him?
I haven't dived into the "using a chest to expand the inventory of the minion" concept so I'm not sure. It is possible that the chest you put near the minion will only work after a certain tier upgrade. Instead of putting the items into the chest near it maybe try to manually give them to the minion.

sadly that is all I know about that concept If this doesn't work I once again recommend contacting a member of staff, they have all the resources available to explain this to you.

KaitlinMarie777

I got a farmer minion recently, but I can't get a chest assigned to it. I've tried right clicking everything, it seems. I've right clicked the chest in my hand, in my hot bar, in the minion's settings, and placed on the ground next to the minion.