Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Spooky Backpack has changed rune on it!

InsertTheTip

I bought a spooky backpack for 12.5B all my money. It said that you sneak toggle to infect blocks around you in to gold shards bundles. I then started to mine with it and it changed into pumpkin turret? This is useless to me and not what I bought. Why has this happened?

WillieTheMan

I bought a spooky backpack for 12.5B all my money. It said that you sneak toggle to infect blocks around you in to gold shards bundles. I then started to mine with it and it changed into pumpkin turret? This is useless to me and not what I bought. Why has this happened?
-12.5 bil

Vega

The Spooky BP enchant was changed server-wide, this isn't a bug or anything like that. For everyone on Prison, it's effect is now a turret. I'm sorry if this isn't something you wanted, but that's how it is for everyone.